Dame products are made for and with people with vulvas.
Eva II is a unique product which is worn for clitoral stimulation during penetrative sex. Eva does this with its flexible wings that tuck under the labia while it sits on top, providing clitoral stimulation. Eva II is small, light, and simple to use - plus, it's totally waterproof, and comes with a sleek charging base/travel case to boot.
No hands, no hassle.
It’s no secret that using vibrators can enhance pleasure, but holding a toy in place can also be distracting, and even counterproductive. Unlike vibrating penis rings, Eva II is worn by the woman, leaving your hands free to support your weight, move around, and focus on intimacy.
More control over your experience.
The Eva II’s is designed with flexible wings to nestle under your labia for a secure, comfortable fit. Even in adventurous positions, Eva II only needs the help of a single finger to stay secure.
Eva II is great for all kinds of play. Use it on your own, or any time you might want your hands free. However you wanting to enjoy Eva is the right way to use it!
- Made to fit vulvas
- 3 speed motor
- 10% lighter & 18% smaller than Eva 1
- Button relocated on the top
- Made from medical grade silicone
- USB rechargeable
Tips & Tricks
Eva is a one-size-fits-most product — it fits different vulvas differently. Here are some user generated tips for getting the most out of it, including some from Dame staff.
- Tucking Eva in place when it’s not vibrating may help figure out it’s best placement for you.
- The closer the wings are tucked in toward your body, the more secure Eva will feel. Try tuck the wings one side at a time, using one hand to pull the tissue out a little bit while using the other hand to tuck in the wing.
- Don’t worry about your outer or inner labia — just see what feels the most comfortable and the most secure. Using the inner labia can sometimes apply more pressure or help to push back the clitoral hood; the outer labia can have the benefit of being bolstered by surrounding tissue.